Maggie and Adam struggle with a million feels after putting Shadow into a shipping container headed for Miami. We talk ratings in Argentina, dubious propane shipping practices, and the surprisingly sentimental feelings we've developed for our equipment. Adam takes note of some friendly chauvinism. Maggie tries not to cry in a shipping yard.
- Map of this leg of the Journey
- Looking for a customs agent in Uruguay? Work with Eduardo Kessler
- Worthington 299889 10-Pound Aluminum Propane Cylinder on Amazon
- LCI Plastic Water Can, Desert Sand, 5-gallon on Amazon
- Let's Not Panic on Instagram
- Let's Not Panic's Newest Video on YouTube
- Maggie on Twitter, Adam on Twitter