Adam and Maggie have moved on to Bolivia! We talk border crossings, tourism, meat-bagging and round up our time in Peru. We follow up on last week's episode with all the advice the internet has to offer on getting unstuck. Adam doesn't pay a bribe. Maggie is ready to hit the road again.
- Map of this leg of the journey from Arequipa, Peru to Copacabana, Bolivia
- Lasts week's episode 23: Stranded at 16,200 ft
- A reddit thread in which we solicit advice from the angriest folks on the internet
- Maggie's List of Galapagos Animals, published by The Tusk
- Let's Not Panic on Instagram